Recreate this natural makeup tutorial with 100% PURE.
Did we mention that we tend to take our beauty cues from Queen Bey? We were excited to see ladies sporting botanical babe accents like the one Queen mom-to-be wore in her gorgeous maternity photo shoot. We made a tutorial on how to get this flower goddess look, and we’re all for translating her look into a festival season trend.
- Apply Boyfriend’s Band eyeshadow from our Fruit Pigmented Punk Princess Palette all over lids.
- Apply our Green Tea Fiber Brow Builder to create fuller brows. Model is wearing Medium Brown.
- Add Sold Out Blush from our Fruit Pigmented Punk Princess Palette to cheeks to get a rosy look.
- Sweep our Gemmed Luminizer in Moonstone Glow on the upper part of cheekbones.
- Apply our Fruit Pigmented Lip & Cheek Tint in Pink Grapefruit Glow to lips.
- Apply our Fruit Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara in Black Tea to the top and bottom lashes.
- Using our Gemmed Lip Gloss in Crystal dab onto face where flowers will be placed to act as a natural glue.
- Finish look by gently pressing flowers gently onto the Lip Gloss areas to secure the flower petals and leaves.
We carefully hand-select products based on strict purity standards, and only recommend products we feel meet this criteria. 100% PURE™ may earn a small commission for products purchased through affiliate links.
The information in this article is for educational use, and not intended to substitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and should not be used as such.